An in-depth understanding of stringent regulation formalities and documentation helps us smoothen out all operations. A well-managed documentation process coupled with competent, efficient professional man - power focuses on personalised monitoring and smoother clearance of shipments within 24 hours for air - freight and 72 hours for ocean - freight. We also offer customs consultancy to clients.
If your goods sit on a dock awaiting customs clearance for a day, your 'speed to market' advantage can be squandered.
Incomplete or wrong customs documentation can cause considerable delays in transportation, reducing supply chain and delivery reliability.
To minimize your customs issues, Channel Freight provides:
- Import and brokerage systems integrated into our global sea- and airfreight operations
- Brokerage services handled in-house by licensed professionals to the extent permitted by law
- Information system interfaces that are connected to customs authorities, where available
Our comprehensive line of customs brokerage
- Automated customs clearance
- Classification and valuation expertise
- Customized management reports
- Customs bond underwriting